About YAV & Company
YAV & Company a chartered accountant firm, established in 2015 have a dedicated team of distinguished corporate financial advisors, tax consultants and registered with the Institute of chartered accountant India. Our firm of chartered accountants represents a coalition of specified assets that is geared to provide sound financial solutions and bits of advice. Our organization is a congregation of professionally qualified and well-educated experts who are committed to add value and optimize the benefits accruing to clients….read more
- Appeals before the Commissioner
- Corporate and personal tax compliance consisting of income-tax
- International and Domestic Tax Planning Services
- Filing of Income-tax and Wealth-tax returns of residents and
non-residents individuals, domestic and foreign companies
and other entities as well... Read more
Corporate Compliances and Advisory
- Cost-effective service solution to avoid potential compliance
issues, disputes and conflicts
- Helping & assisting clients to understand and address
compliance risks and requirements
- Supporting clients in relation to IPOs, reverse takeovers (RTOs),
general takeovers, and mergers and acquisitions
- Enhance in capital investments, acquisition and
disposal of assets... Read more
Assessment Proceeding, Appeals and litigation
- Complete tax history of the customer on a click of a mouse
- Instant information on pending matters with Tax Department
- Real-time report on Tax Payable with detailed analysis service
- Timely information & notification of meetings with Tax
Official service... Read more
Accounting and Reconciliation
- Accounting system design & implementation
- Providing accounting solutions
- Preparation of various recompilation
- Handling overseas clients for accounting... Read more
Standard Operating Procedure and Polices
- Preparation of standard operating procedure for complete organisation
- Providing solutions for implementing standard operating procedure
- Conducting various audits for control measure
- Drafting organisational policies... Read more
GST ( Goods and Service Tax )
- Registration under GST ( Goods and Service Tax )
- Consultancy for maintenance of proper records under GST
- Filing of routine forms and annual returns
- Filing and pleading appeals under various provisions
of GST act... Read more
Risk Identification and Mitigation
- Budgeting and MIS ( Goods and Service Tax )
- Fund and cash flow management
- Cost benefit and analysis
- Internal and process audit.. Read more
Budgeting and MIS Reporting
- Preparation and keeping of exhaustive MIS report in an authorized
format and at a frequency defined.
- Analysis of the Month end accruals of receivables & payables for
the closure of monthly accounts for MIS reports.
- Investigation/Review of Financials in MIS reports.
- Get on-time reports that aid in keeping & maintaining track of
financial transactions.... Read more
Fund and Cash Flow Management
- Managing & keeping the cash flow on a daily basis.
- Maintaining an electronic fund/cash transfer system.
- Forecasting cash flow.
- Directing financial risks.... Read more
Cost Benefit Analysis
- Helping in achieving cost-effective risk management process.
- Provide growth and confidence in the suitability of your cost
- Working in an effective team to add achieve and achieve
- Improved client service and modelled the benefits.... Read more
Internal and Process Audits
- Place and setting of Internal Audit function.
- Undertaking internal audit risk tasks and assessments.
- Expand risk-based assurance plans.
- Data analytics work process... Read more
Information Security Audit
- Authentication and access control service.
- Security monitoring process.
- Security awareness program service.
- Software development and acquisition service.... Read more
Statutory Audits and Compliances
- Keep business abreast of current legal law changes and assure
entire compliance with existing statutory laws and norms.
- Filing of monthly, quarterly and annual returns of Provident
cash/Fund, Profession Tax, GST Tax, and Income Tax etc.
- Calculation & deductions of monthly Income Tax TDS and other
statutory deductions such as Provident cash/Fund, Profession
Tax, GST Tax, etc. according to the relevant laws
- Improve more awareness of prospective regulatory and
accounting changes.... Read more
Financial Due Diligence
- Identifying the key financial risks process.
- Investigative analysis of a business.
- Determine the main issues facing the business.
- Maintaining profits.... Read more